Along with the entitlements, membership brings some responsibilities; these responsibilities should not be considered burdens, rather they are natural consequences of privilege.
- Honesty: In order to maintain a community space for performing our rituals, we need to ensure our financial viability, to that end we ask that you deliver on that to which you commit. Whatever pledge amount you arrange with the Treasurer is expected to be maintained. Please do what you can to ensure you follow through on your commitments.
- Activity: We expect that members will attend the bi-annual business meetings and offer input and suggestions that would mold the Knights Templar Oasis into the community that its member’s desire. To that end, having a voice is important and we strongly encourage the sharing of your ideas.
- Fraternity: We expect that all members treat each other with respect and dignity, there is no requirement or need to get along, but civility is mandatory. If you find yourself having a personal problem with any other member please use the Path of Mediation to resolve your situation.
- Cleanliness: We expect that each member clean up after themselves after functions, our temple is a sacred space, and we owe it to ourselves to keep it clean.
- Awareness: We expect all members to be familiar with all posted policies of the O.T.O. and Knights Templar Oasis (Minerval Guide, Local Body Policies, etc.). Membership is a choice and to that end we should consider how our personal acts reflect on the group as a whole.